Sökning: "Communal war"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Communal war.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : Singing in choirs is one of the most common hobbies in Sweden and different sorts of choral singing has been organized in Sweden for over 200 years. The tradition of choral singing stems from church, school, universities, communities and different sorts of movements, but like every society and all music, the Swedish culture of choral singing has been through a lot of changes due to social, economic, political and technological changes in both the Swedish society, Western Europe and the world as a whole. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : Although landscape representations in the US-European culture have traditionally been acknowledged as a peaceful ordering of the world or the tool of imperialism, nationalism and private property (sometimes all simultaneously), a new shift in the landscape scopic regime seems to be happening. Produced by the current rise of concerns around climate change and environmental crisis, this shift seems to be related to a specific attention to land use and land value. LÄS MER
3. Understanding Illiberal Peace-building: an Analysis of Conflict, Peace and Reconciliation in North Maluku Province, IndonesiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies; Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main research problem in this thesis is the lack of a holistic understanding of how neo-patrimonialism, colonial legacies, decentralisation, illiberal peace-building and the revitalisation of traditional reconciliation practices have affected conflict, peace and development in North Maluku Province (NMP). This is important to study, given the negative impacts inherent in the conflict-development nexus. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : Den våldsamma konflikten på Moluckerna (1999-2002) porträtteras ibland i termer av motsättningar mellan kristna och muslimer. Denna studie problematiserar den bilden genom att analysera flera konfliktfaktorer som belyses ur två perspektiv. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2000 the UN Security Council declared HIV/AIDS a risk to national and international security. No region in the world is as affected by the pandemic as sub-Saharan Africa, which hosts 64% of the world's HIV/AIDS cases. In this thesis we take a close look at the security implications of the HIV/AIDS pandemic in sub-Saharan Africa. LÄS MER