Sökning: "Communication difficulties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 906 uppsatser innehållade orden Communication difficulties.
1. ‘The future of innovative partnerships’ - How can large global corporations and startups form successful collaborations?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups have emerged as an important source of innovation, since the move from closed toopen innovation, disruptive innovations have received more attention, and more actors arestarting to engage with startup activities. Previous examples can be seen of large corporationsmoving from being leaders in their industries to not even being here today that havecontributed to many large corporations feeling a sense of urgency to work more withinnovation and external actors, such as startups. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: With continuous changes occurring in the business environment new project methods have emerged to accommodate the new needs. This has resulted in that the traditional ways to manage projects have become rigid which has given rise to the new concept of agile. LÄS MER
3. The art to transact an acquisition and merger - A qualitative study of a merger and acquisition transaction unfolding and aspects influencing the processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
4. Kommunikation och teamarbete mellan operationssjuksköterskor och anestesisjuksköterskor i operationssalen – En kvantitativ enkätstudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Functioning communication and teamwork is essential for patient safety. The scrub nurse and nurse anesthetists are responsible for leading and delegating within their specific work areas and to follow the law for healthcare in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Skattning av kommunikativ förmåga hos vuxna brukare på daglig verksamhet : En pilotstudie av ett klassifikationssystem för personal och närståendeMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Logopedi; Uppsala universitet/Logopedi
Sammanfattning : Communication difficulties are common in individuals with different types of disabilities. Hence, many may need Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) to be able to communicate. LÄS MER