Sökning: "Communications platform"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 uppsatser innehållade orden Communications platform.
1. Public blockchain communities A study on how governance mechanisms are expressed within blockchain communitiesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Blockchain technology is rapidly growing and can in the near future disrupt industries such as finance, cyber security, and political voting systems. The interest in the phenomenon has increased the past years, and as a result, more research within the field has emerged as a natural outcome. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Today’s quarries face a change in the operational processes, where the development of automated transport systems and machines have intensified the necessity for reliable and stable data transfer. Within the dynamic environment, with piles building up suddenly, frequently changing mining faces due to blasting, as well as a frequently changing general environment that affect the network coverage negatively, there is a need for a solution that can adapt to the changing environment. LÄS MER
3. Modern web technologies : Performance and functionality while running Node.js on the Axis Communications PlatformKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : A new high-level language is sought after for implementing and mocking functional-ity on the Axis Communications platform. We analyze what impact the Node.js run-time environment has regarding performance and its ability to perform functionality. LÄS MER
4. Collecting Data for Building Automation Analytics : A case study for collecting operational data with minimal human interventionKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : Approximately 40% of the total energy consumption within the EU is due to buildings, and similar numbers can be found in the US. If the principal inefficiencies in buildings were easily identifiable, then a facility manager could focus their resources to make the buildings more efficient, which would lead to both cost savings for the facility owners and decrease the building’s ecological footprint. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Advancement of technology with the aid of new application, wireless communication has grown rapidly in the past two decades. Recently, in the wireless communication industry, Narrowband- Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is being discussed by everyone, as the most important emerging technology of the day. LÄS MER