Sökning: "Community renewable energy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 118 uppsatser innehållade orden Community renewable energy.
1. Understanding the entrepreneurial process to adopt renewable energies in Sweden : a case study on an offshore wind park project in the Baltic SeaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The alarming magnitude of the global climate crisis is on the rise. Thus, a profound and rapid energy system transition towards renewable energies is needed. Offshore wind (OSW) parks are a promising energy source to boost green energy production. While OSW has been adopted in many European countries (e. LÄS MER
2. Using a GIS to enable an economic, land use and energy output comparison between small wind powered turbines and large-scale wind farms: the case of Oslo, Norway.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Responding to an identified knowledge gap, the study aims to determine if smaller wind turbines located on top of existing urban buildings are more resource efficient (land utilization and economically) than large scale wind farms. To answer this question, using a GIS, the resource efficiency of the Roan wind farm in Northern Norway was compared to a theoretical modeled installation of small-scale wind turbines on top of buildings within a 2km radius study zone in central Oslo. LÄS MER
3. PV Assessment and Analysis for Deploying a Municipality : wide Energy CommunityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Renewable energy communities (REC) are an instrument that empowers consumers and helps them become prosumers in the energy transition to decarbonize the energy grid. The European Commission introduced the concept through the Renewable Energy Directive (RED2) in 2019. LÄS MER
4. Managing Knowledge in Energy Communities : The Importance of Knowledge Sharing for the Development and Upscaling of Energy CommunitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The transition toward a robust, resource-effective, and renewable energy system faces many challenges. The demand for electricity is expected to rapidly increase over the coming years due to the electrification of society resulting in a need for more transmission capacity in the grid. LÄS MER
5. Climate impact of energy retrofitting measures : An analysis of energy and carbon payback times for replacing windowsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Commission has proposed a “renovation wave” to increase energy efficiency in buildings. Retrofitting can decrease operational energy usage but requires material production. LÄS MER