Sökning: "Community support"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 790 uppsatser innehållade orden Community support.
1. Public blockchain communities A study on how governance mechanisms are expressed within blockchain communitiesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Blockchain technology is rapidly growing and can in the near future disrupt industries such as finance, cyber security, and political voting systems. The interest in the phenomenon has increased the past years, and as a result, more research within the field has emerged as a natural outcome. LÄS MER
2. Instructional Designers’ and Faculty Learners’ Experiences with Online Course Development Program at a Jesuit University.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : The use of instructional technology in higher education has been growing at astounding rate worldwide, attracting students from diverse geographical locations, beyond the traditional reach. Considerable research exists that explored the strengths and challenges associated with online education and the desirable faculty skills related to online teaching. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated narratives of allyship within and between the queer community andthe roller derby community. The thesis is an ethnographic interview study and through sixinterviews with people of the communities it studied how the interview participantsunderstand the concept of allyship and what it means to be an ally for them. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård med inriktning motbebyggelseantikvarisk verksamhet2018, 180 hpGrundnivå2018:25.... LÄS MER
5. Balancing use and conservation in marine spatial planning - Perspectives of sustainability and the ecosystem approach in a Swedish contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The environmental concern and interest in marine resources are growing, which is reflected within marine policies in the European Union. In 2007 the Integrated Maritime Policy (IMP) was adopted, aiming at collecting and integrating marine policies in one framework. LÄS MER