Sökning: "Company culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1321 uppsatser innehållade orden Company culture.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate what factors contributes to a constructive leadership and what factors leads to a destructive leadership. The thesis has its basis in documents about leadership training which we processed and used as empirical material. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last few years, the manufacturing industry has experienced a multitude of disruptions. One major strategic shift that is occurring across industries today is the implementation of services or “servitization”. LÄS MER
3. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
4. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
5. A Balanced Scorecard Approach for Measuring a R&D Organization - A case study in collaboration with the R&D intensive company SwegonMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today’s rapidly and ever-changing competitive landscape, companies are racing to develop and commercialize innovative products and services. Successful organizations have realized that Research & Development (R&D) can be leveraged to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. LÄS MER