Sökning: "Comparative study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4980 uppsatser innehållade orden Comparative study.
1. The Non-drinking Adolescents – What Characterizes them based on Psychological Health, Social relations, and Attitudes towards Alcohol?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigated if non-drinking adolescents distinguished from drinking adolescents in psychological health, social relations, and attitudes towards alcohol. Also, if these attributes in 9th grade could predict nondrinking two years later. LÄS MER
2. Bland protagonister och antagonister i ämnesplanerna för Gy 11. En jämförande rollanalys av gymnasiegemensamma och estetiska ämnen med teater i förgrundenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how the aesthetic, non-compulsory subject Theater, is being presented in the Swedish National Agency for Education's steering documents (Skolverket, 2011), compared to the aesthetic, non-compulsory subjects Music and Art and to the compulsory upper secondary school subjects, formerly called "core subjects", English, History, Physical Education and Health, Mathematics, Science Studies, Religion, Civics and Swedish. This study aims to observe and clarify the Swedish National Agency for Education's character drawing of the various subjects. LÄS MER
3. ATTITYDER TILL KLIMATAÅTGÄRDER: EN FRÅGA OM EKONOMISKA SITUATION ELLER KLIMATORO? - En komparativ studie mellan 10 av EU:s medlemsstaterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis aim to clarify what factors effect citizen’s attitudes toward climate adaptations in the EU member states. Previous research shows that citizen’s economic situation and whether you are worried about climate change or not, are important factors that shapes the attitude towards climate adaptation. LÄS MER
4. The Rule of Law in the European Union – A critical analysis of Poland’s rejection of the EU legal orderMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union is founded on certain core values as expressed in its constitutional framework. One of the fundamental values is the adherence of the rule of law, which constitute a legal obligation across all 27 member states. LÄS MER
5. GOVERNANCE AND DEMOCRACY IN SHAPING PANDEMIC POLICY. A comparative case study of the Covid-19 response in Sweden and DenmarkMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Covid-19 pandemic proves to be a major crisis with substantial effect on our society and thus projects an important area for academic research. Governments across the globe have taken extraordinary measures to fight the pandemic, with restrictions that limit social contact in order to stop the transmission of the virus. LÄS MER