Sökning: "Competing concerns"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Competing concerns.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Incumbent firms that undergo digital transformations in an attempt to remain rele-vant in an increasingly digital world often find themselves having to deal with com-peting concerns as the existing logics of the firm clash with new logics introduced as part of the transformation. These competing concerns are systemically interrelated and require a cohesive management strategy. LÄS MER
2. Searching for consensus: A study of hydrosocial relations in the water management of river Eurajoki in southwestern FinlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Water management tackles complexities within the interconnected social, political, economic and ecological systems across scales, while aiming to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders dependent on water. Many tensions and unsolved issues persist in water management regarding socio-political power structures, spatial scale, and relations between stakeholders who have different perceptions on problems and solutions in water management. LÄS MER
3. Immunity from arrest? - An analysis of obligations for State Parties to the Rome Statute to arrest and surrender a Head of State of a state not party to the Statute in a situation referred to the ICC pursuant to a UN Security Council resolutionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The International Criminal Court (ICC) was created as a compliment to domestic courts in the global fight against impunity. However, customary international law has afforded Heads of State with immunity from prosecution, even for serious international crimes. LÄS MER
4. Are Indigenous Farmers’ Investments Under Siege? Implications of farmer-herder conflicts and threats to customary land tenure on indigenous farmers’ agricultural investment decisions in Agogo, Ghana.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Owing to structural factors of climate change and population growth, the past decade has witnessed high interest among migrant and settler pastoralist groups in the vegetal-rich customary lands of the Agogo Traditional Area. This has resulted in lease grants of large land areas to pastoralists by traditional authorities and usufruct families, for reasons of ensuring optimum use and gaining the highest returns from lands. LÄS MER
5. Convergent or Unresponsive? : The effect of austerity and mainstream party positioning on the electoral success of left-wing populist parties in Western EuropeMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : While several populist parties with ties to the left side of the ideological scale have become more prominent in the electoral arenas across Western Europe, the literature on populism still has a disproportionate focus on the right. To enhance the existing research on explanatory factors to the electoral fortunes of left-wing populist parties, this study tests two competing theories using multivariate regression analysis. LÄS MER