Sökning: "Competitive Productivity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 115 uppsatser innehållade orden Competitive Productivity.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Competitive Productivity in The South African Renewable Energy Procurement Programme Level: Final assignment for the Master Programme in Business Administration Author: Paul Frick Supervisor: Dr. Daniella Fjellström Date: 2020 – 01 Aim: The aim of the study is to examine the concept of Competitive Productivity (“CP”) in the context of the renewable energy independent power producer procurement (“REIPPP”) programme in South Africa, as the case study, which consists of private public partnerships and to understand how the actions of government have an influence on the competitiveness of the procurement programme. LÄS MER
2. Ekologisk hållbarhet vid inköp och hantering av IT : En kvalitativ studie om privata aktörers inställningar och påverkansmöjligheterKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : As society progresses towards more digitalization companies can now use technology to increase their productivity. Use of digital tools help companies to stay competitive but at the same time affects the natural environment in a negative way. LÄS MER
3. A study on layout design for a logistic center – Case study at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Sweden ABMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering; Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering
Sammanfattning : Most organizations understand that in order to progress in a market that is dominated by competition, they must identify practices that can lead to improvements and obtaining competitive advantages. As a way to drive improvements, it has led to the link between layout planning and supply chain management receiving growing awareness. LÄS MER
4. Analysis and improvement of material handling in a highly customized multi-variant product-based production systemMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Twenty first century manufacturing is characterized by customer specific products. Customers expect greater differentiation in the products that companies offer to them, thus changing the whole landscape of production. Greater the variety of products being offered to customers, greater is the complexity of shop floor operations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The rapid improvement of technological infrastructure over the past three decades have led to increased connectivity and communication possibilities. This has allowed firms to develop sophisticated firm-specific governance structures with the use of different sourcing strategies. LÄS MER