Sökning: "Competitor Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 129 uppsatser innehållade orden Competitor Analysis.
1. E-commerce and its Effects on Commercial Real Estate and F&B : Space Conversions, the Optimal Meeting Place and Future Expectations on Development in Stockholm CBDMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : People are becoming more digital today, and are spending the majority of their time behindscreens. Because of this, the importance to socialize have become more prominent. In thisdigital era, more businesses are establishing online. A structural reformation in the retailmarket is inevitable. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : With an increasing number of mergers being subject to a European Commission's merger control investigation, the process becomes relevant for more and more companies engaged in M&A activities. Despite the importance to maintain healthy competition and an innovative business environment, the investigation comes along with significant direct and indirect costs for target and acquirer. LÄS MER
3. DIMENSIONERING AV KONSTRUKTIONER I ROBOT STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS 2019 : Skillnader och likheter med FEM-DesignUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad mekanik; Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : The basis of this thesis was that Kåver & Mellin Uppsala wanted todetermine if they should train their employees in the software RobotStructural Analysis. The company had licenses for the program that theydid not use due to lack of experience. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : This report deals with a thesis in product development and design. This degree project was a final course on the program "Mechanical Engineering - Product Development and Design" at Jönköping University - School of engineering, and was conducted together with Husqvarna Group AB. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union initiated the Permanent Structural Cooperation (PESCO) in december 2017, which is a security and defence strategy based on the Treaty on European Union, in which 25 of the 28 union member-states participate in. It is a step towards deeper European integration for the EU-countries, which aims to bring together the national armed forces as a united power. LÄS MER