Sökning: "Component-Based Systems Engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Component-Based Systems Engineering.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : It is common knowledge that shading systems and solar control glasses are used to avoid glare and overheating at expenses of daylight. In Dynamic Thermal Modelling tools, there is no assessment method where the shading use is expressed when predicting the building performance. LÄS MER
2. Status of Empirical Research in Component Based Software Engineering - A Systematic Literature Review of empirical studiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Objective: In this paper we present a systematic literature review of the empirical research in Component Based Software Engineering (CBSE). CBSE has evolved as a popular software development methodology since the introduction of Microsoft’s Component Object Model (COM) in the early 90s. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Software industry deals with a vital challenge that is caused by a rapidly growing demand for speedy and cost-effective development of large and complex software systems. To overcome this challenge, software community is moving towards the component based software engineering (CBSE). LÄS MER
4. Retaining efficiency in an embedded system while introducing Lua as a means to improve maintainability: an actor model approachKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Bachelor of Science Thesis in Software Engineering and Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we contribute to the Progress IDE, an integrated development enviroment for real-time embedded systems and more precisely to the REMES toolchain, a set of tools to enabling construction and analysis of embedded system behavior models. The contribution aims to facilitate the formal analysis of behavioral models, so that certain extra-functional properties might be verified during early stages of development. LÄS MER