Sökning: "Computational Linguistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Computational Linguistics.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we work towards bridging the gap between two distinct areas: noisy text handling and text summarisation. The overall goal of the paper is to examine the effects of noise in the training of convolutional neural networks for text summarisation, with a view to understanding how to effectively create a noise-robust text-summarisation system. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines which communicative strategies speakers use to complete a given task regarding spatial scenes, and how to systematically categorize them as conversational games.This study expands a free dialogue Cups corpus in Swedish (Dobnik et al. LÄS MER
3. Relation Classification using Semantically-Enhanced Syntactic Dependency Paths : Combining Semantic and Syntactic Dependencies for Relation Classification using Long Short-Term Memory NetworksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : Many approaches to solving tasks in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) use syntactic dependency trees (SDTs) as a feature to represent the latent nonlinear structure within sentences. Recently, work in parsing sentences to graph-based structures which encode semantic relationships between words—called semantic dependency graphs (SDGs)—has gained interest. LÄS MER
4. Ambiguity in Peace Agreements : Cognitive and Computational Models for Processing Syntactic Ambiguity in Israeli-Palestinian Peace Agreements in EnglishMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Systems that attempt to process texts and acquire information from texts in English need to be particularly alert to noun phrases since they carry so much information. Systems, whether comprehensional or computational, may face particular difficulties when dealing with complex noun phrases. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : Sentiment analysis of Swedish data is often performed using English tools and machine. This thesis compares using a neural network trained on Swedish data with a corresponding one trained on English data. LÄS MER