Sökning: "Computer tomography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden Computer tomography.
1. Implant Movement Analysis in theroutine diagnosis of aseptic looseningafter hip arthroplasty, a two year followupKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för medicinska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Introduction: A major long-term complication after hip arthroplasty is aseptic loosening.Conventional planar radiographs cannot always provide a certain diagnosis, which makesdecisions regarding revision surgery difficult. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The deep learning-based automatic segmentation methods have developed rapidly in recent years to give a promising performance in the medical image segmentation tasks, which provide clinical medicine with an accurate and fast computer-aided diagnosis method. Generative adversarial networks and their extended frameworks have achieved encouraging results on image-to-image translation problems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinsk avbildning
Sammanfattning : Research on photon counting detectors (PCDs) is focused on semiconductor materials, and silicon is a strong candidate to use in PCDs for photon counting computer tomography (CT). In a silicon detector, a significant portion of the counts is due to Compton scattering events. LÄS MER
4. Paper fibre characterization and quantification - Automated skeletonisation and characterization for fibre deformation analysis in x-ray tomographyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : With the advent of X-ray computerised tomography (CT), the possibility of capturing precise volumetric 3D images has become an invaluable tool within the material sciences. With tomographs and synchrotrons becoming more readily available to researchers and scanning time decreasing with newer equipment, the amount of data to be analysed is steadily rising. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of two CNN models, VGGNet-16 & VGGNet-19, for classification of Alzheimer’s disease in brain MRI scansKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Computer-aided-diagnosis (CAD) emerged in the early 1950s and since then CAD has facilitated the diagnosing of many medical conditions and diseases. In particular, CADfor Alzheimer’s disease (AD) has been immensely researched the last decade thanks to advanced neuroimaging techniques such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET). LÄS MER