Sökning: "Concept development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5627 uppsatser innehållade orden Concept development.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes a spearheaded look at a modern, much-talked about concept of misleadinginformation known as ”fake news”, and how traditional journalists have handled its emergence with regards to their professional boundaries. Built on the premise that who and what is to be considered journalism is a constant battle continuously fought between professional journalists and actors trying to lay claim to their professional territory, through the use of qualitative ethnographic content analysis of 88 journalistic texts, the study’s aim is to take initiative in academic concept development of how to define fake news, and explore in what ways traditional journalists have defended their professional boundaries, in light of the threat provided by the increasing prevalence of misleading content in the information ecosystem, as well as by an anti-establishment, critical of-traditonal-media post-truth culture. LÄS MER
2. TO IMPLEMENT, OR NOT TO IMPLEMENT, THAT IS THE QUESTION - The role of non-state actors in environmental policy implementation in SerbiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses what roles non-state actors plays in practical environmental policy implementation in Serbia. European environmental policies have been particularly difficult for new EU-member states and candidate countries to adhere to over the years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital technology and the Internet have created the preconditions for the development of online gambling. Gamblers can play or bet online whenever they want and wherever they are. Gambling should be entertaining, allowing players to keep it in balance with other activities in their lives. LÄS MER
4. Improve Customer Engagement by Implementation of Service Robot - A case study in collaboration with Husqvarna GroupMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Customer engagement has strategic importance for firms since itenhances the performance of the firm in various aspects. Nowadays, firms are employingadvanced technology to increase customer engagement. LÄS MER
5. Exploring the possibilities for MaaS in the everyday mobility - A qualitative study of pilot projects in different phasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research is to identify how MaaS solutions can be designed to have agreater impact on everyday mobility. This research contributes by identifying existing barriersfor present projects in all of their phases as well as expressing possible solutions movingbeyond them, based on state-of-art business model theory. LÄS MER