Sökning: "Conceptual Mapping"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden Conceptual Mapping.
1. ”liksom Cato om Cartagos murar”: Erfarenhet och förväntan i Samfundet I.I: Judiska Intresset 1841–1875Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the secret Samfundet I.I: Judiska Intresset (Society I.I: the Jewish Cause) which was founded in 1841 in Stockholm and opened a chapter in Gothenburg the same year. Its goal was to fight for emancipation and against anti-Judaism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a de-facto standard modeling language with an extensive syntax and notations that can be used to model systems of any kind. However, being a general-purpose language, its semantics are intrinsically under-specified and broad to leave a room for different interpretations. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Genocides and wars tend to covary yet the link between them is disputed. The definition and the extension of the concept genocide is also a subject of debate. Furthermore, it is disputed if historical cases of genocide are best explained as cases of genocide, or as cases of mass killings or as cases of civilian victimization in war. LÄS MER
4. Collective identity: a navigator in domestic and international politics - The case of Montenegro’s debate on NATO-accessionKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Emerging scholarships on identity politics are challenging the traditional understanding of the relation between politics and identity; from politics shaping identity, to the other way around. The field has lately been successful in mapping out connection between identity and alliance formation, as well as demonstrating how identity shapes political attitudes and policy choices. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This report describes a bachelor program thesis in Technical design with orientation to production design carried out via Luleå University of Technology. The project has been performed at Reklamcentra Produktion Sverige AB and comprises 15 higher education credits. LÄS MER