Sökning: "Concrete industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 289 uppsatser innehållade orden Concrete industry.
1. Reverse Engineering of Software - An analysis of the possibility to contractually restrict reverse engineering of trade secrets in softwareMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the possibility to contractually restrict reverse engineering of trade secrets in software in the light of a systematic incoherence between two EU directives, the Software Directive and Trade Secret Directive. Mentioned directives are namely incoherent regarding the permissibility of contractual restrictions of reverse engineering which causes uncertainty about license provisions' legitimacy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. Servitization and its Effects on the Business Model : The Transition from Hardware Products to Software Services in ManufacturingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Companies within the manufacturing industry is undergoing changes in their business models to adapt to changing external environments and trends – whereas one general trend is toward servitization, the transition from hardware products to software services. These software services have shown to have an increasingly impactful role for former productbased firms to ensure future reliable profits and revenues. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : A well-implemented production planning improves and facilitates the production of site-built constructions. The construction industry has in recent years had a reduced productivity, despite the fact that several new programs have been developed that can improve the production planning process. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik; KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The cement and concrete industry stand for approximately 8% of the global CO2 emissions. The demand of concrete and cement is expected to increase rapidly with the growing world population and increased urbanization. This makes it of the utmost importance for the industry to try to mitigate its emissions. LÄS MER