Sökning: "Conjugate Heat Transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden Conjugate Heat Transfer.
1. Validating results from the Molten Salt Reactor Experiment by use of turbulent CFD simulations : A study of a modified U-tube shell-and-tube primary heat exchanger and radiator with molten saltsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Background Nuclear reactors utilizing molten fuels rather than solid fuels show a massive advantage in energy yield, waste handling and safety features. The only successful reactor utilizing a molten fuel was called the ‘Molten Salt Reactor Experiment’ (MSRE), built and operated in the Oak Ridge national laboratory (ORNL) in Tennessee, U.S.A. LÄS MER
2. Cooling Potential of Methane in Rocket Nozzle Cooling Channels : A Conjugate Heat Transfer AnalysisMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The use of hydrocarbons as fuel in rocket propulsion has been of great interest to the aerospace industry in recent years. Specifically, natural gas with a high content of methane has taken the interest of several actors, among them Sweden-based GKN Aerospace who in collaboration with KTH Royal Institute of Technology have started the MERiT project. LÄS MER
3. Investigation of the heat transfer of enhanced additively manufactured minichannel heat exchangersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Mini-/microchannel components have received attention over the past few decades owing to their compactness and superior thermal performance. Microchannel heat sinks are typically manufactured through traditional manufacturing practices (milling and sawing, electrodischarge machining, and water jet cutting) by changing their components to work in microscale environments or microfabrication techniques (etching and lost wax molding), which have emerged from the semiconductor industry. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : The torque capabilities of electrical machines are today limited by magnetic saturation and the ability to transfer thermal loads away from the machine. A solution to thermal management in power turbo-generators involves hollow conductors allowing direct cooling of the heat source thus increasing the power density significantly. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis project consisted of three parts that all were performed through CFD simulations with the purpose to develop Scania's methods in the subject of CFD. All parts included simulations on Scania's SC92T70 centrifugal compressor. LÄS MER