Sökning: "Connected vehicle"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 165 uppsatser innehållade orden Connected vehicle.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Materialfysik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, two electric vehicles are compared, a fuel cellpowered vehicle and a battery powered vehicle with a conventionalvehicle with an internal combustion engine. The comparison wasdone as a life cycle assessment and consisted of two stages, avehicle stage and a fuel stage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : This project seeks to design and construct a track-driven radio controlled vehicle and controller. The purpose is to research if radio can be effectively used to control the robot remotely, as well as research to what extent a tracked design increases the mobility when compared to a wheel-design. LÄS MER
3. Business-to-Business Market Making on the Internet: A Case for End-of-Life Electric Vehicle BatteriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The ongoing transformation towards emission-free means of transportation goes alongwith the resource-intensive production and integration of electric vehicle batteries. Despite theenvironmental potential in decarbonizing the transport sector, electric vehicle batteries lose capacityover time and use and are only usable for transportation purposes until reaching 70 to 80 residualcapacity. LÄS MER
4. Adopting the Internet of Things - A Qualitative Study on Adopting the Internet of Things in Swedish MunicipalitiesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Internet of things (IoT) is the future of digitalization and it is already here, disrupting industries in this very moment. One industry where IoT is changing the way managers run their business is within vehicle fleet management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In light of the many environmental challenges that the world currently faces, new sustainable solutions are called for. The concept of autonomous heavy vehicles (AVs) is considered to be one of the next megatrends within transportation and this technology shift is predicted to improve safety and logistics as well as to cut driver costs and reduce CO2-emissions. LÄS MER