Sökning: "Conscious consumers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 103 uppsatser innehållade orden Conscious consumers.
1. Mitigating climate change, one hamburger at a time : a discourse analysis of how MAX Burgers AB communicates their carbon offsetting — and how customers perceive itMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Carbon offsetting through forest sequestration in the Global South has become an increasingly common way for companies to mitigate their greenhouse gas emissions and thereby sell products and services with net zero emissions. In Sweden, fast food company MAX Burgers AB goes even further. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Awareness of sustainability-related issues within the fashion industry has increased. Fast fashion is specifically criticized for its negative impacts on the environment and society. Due to this, several fast fashion companies are trying to position themselves as more sustainable. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS); Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to see if a digital tool can combine the benefits of shopping online, with the perks of purchasing groceries in a physical store. Previous research in the area has found that grocery shopping online isn’t growing at the same pace as normal retail shopping online. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Retailing, just a click away? Identifying the drivers and constraints of sustainable retailing comparing the in-store and online approachMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Online shopping is becoming more common. Many consumers prefer to order their groceries online rather than visit an actual physical store, as online shopping is a lot more convenient. Another growing trend in the retailing industry is the increasing number of environmentally conscious consumers who are aware of the impact their actions have. LÄS MER
5. The Trade-off Between Efficiency and Ethicality: Do Cosmetics Consumers Really Care About SustainabilityC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : During the past centuries, environmental degradation and climate change have become two of the world's most pressing issues. In order to sustain the environment for future generations, conscious choices and ethical consumerism have emerged as an active area of practice and research. LÄS MER