Sökning: "Constrained Application Protocol"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden Constrained Application Protocol.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The detection of false data-injection attacks in industrial networks is a growing challenge in the industry because it requires knowledge of application and protocol specific behaviors. Profinet is a common communication standard currently used in the industry, which has the potential to encounter this type of attack. LÄS MER
2. Exploring the Possibilities of Robustness Testing of CoAP Implementations Using Evolutionary FuzzingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things (IoT) is a widely used expression to denote the connection of physical objects in the internet. IoT devices are attractive targets for malicious actors as they are often deployed in large numbers with the same software. Such software is important to test in order to prevent malicious abuse. LÄS MER
3. Interoperable Retransmission Protocols with Low Latency and Constrained Delay : A Performance Evaluation of RIST and SRTMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : The media industry has during the last decade migrated services from dedicated medianetworks to more shared resources and lately also the public internet and public data centers. Inorder to cater for such transition, several protocols have been designed to meet the demand forhigh-quality media transport over lossy infrastructure, protocols such as SRT and RIST. LÄS MER
4. Enabling Digital Twins : A comparative study on messaging protocols and serialization formats for Digital Twins in IoVMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the trade-offs between latency and transmitted data volume in vehicle-to-cloud communication for different choices of application layer messaging protocols and binary serialization formats are studied. This is done with the purpose of getting enough performance improvement to enable delay-sensitive Intelligent Transport System (ITS) features, and to reduce data usage in mobile networks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes Application Layer security protocols for certificate enrollment and management. EDHOC, Ephemeral Diffie-HellmanOver COSE, is a recently developed key exchange protocol whichis designed to provide authentication and key-exchange functionality with compact message sizes and minimum round-trip-time. LÄS MER