Sökning: "Construction machinery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden Construction machinery.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Cone crushers are widely used in the mining, mineral processing and quarrying segments of the industry to crush ores and large rocks. In such machinery, the load to be carried is rather heavy and the motion is gyratory which creates a need for a bearing set that can withstand such severe conditions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : All manufacturing requires some form of quality control to be able to ensure that a product will meet the customers requirements. Volvo Construction Equipment AB has a TDI station, Test Delivery Inspection, for transmissions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system; Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : In recent years many companies have investigated the use of hybrid technology due to the potential of increasing the driveline’s efficiency and thus reducing fuel consumption. Previous studies show that hydraulic hybrid technology can be favourable to use in construction machinery such as wheel loaders, which often operate in repetitive drive cycles and have high transient power demands. LÄS MER
4. Machine Learning Approach to the Design of Autonomous Construction Equipment applying Data-Driven Decision Support ToolMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Design engineers working in construction machinery industry face a lot of complexities and uncertainties while taking important decisions during the design of construction equipment. These complexities can be reduced by the implementation of a data-driven decision support tool, which can predict the behaviour of the machine in operational complexity and give some valuable insights to the design engineer. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In the continuous manufacturing process which is used on Billerud Korsnäs in Gävle, maintenance of machinery and equipment is a major process. Through its work with continuous improvements, the mill has identified that the change of high-pressure feeder on line 1 is more time-consuming than the replacement of the other two high pressure feeders on the mill. LÄS MER