Sökning: "Consumer behavior"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1245 uppsatser innehållade orden Consumer behavior.
1. Neuroscience app interfaceanalysis.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Neurologyca company received a request from a client, Orange, on how to improve its appinterface, Orange TV, to be more user-friendly. The project's main purpose is to evaluate the userexperience and optimal design of the interface, focusing on qualitative and quantitative research toanalyze the consumer emotional reaction while using the app. LÄS MER
2. THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA FASHION INFLUENCERS ON GEN Z CONSUMERS LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY SHOPPING : A qualitative study on gen z consumers purchase behavior on fast-fashion retailerKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för management (MAN)
Sammanfattning : The online activities on social media have become a popular beverage among female gen zers in Sweden, as they rely on the platforms to recieve the information they need when evaluating a fashion purchase. This research aims to investigate the consumer last-minute holiday shopping on fast-fashion brands, and how the online fashion influencer could impact them in such occasions. LÄS MER
3. Intention - beteende gapet: När intentionen förlorar sin slagkraftKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Titel: Intention - beteende gapet: När intentionen förlorar sin slagkraft Seminariedatum: 11-01-2023 Ämne/Kurs: FEKH29, Företagsekonomi: Examensarbete i Marknadsföring, Kandidatnivå, 15 högskolepoäng. Författare: Hanna Bielke, Ellen Förare och Sara Slättberg. Handledare: Lars Carlman. LÄS MER
4. "Hur influencer påverkar konsumentens köpprocess" - En studie om hur influencer påverkar konsumenter vid köpbeslutet på instagramKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Digitization, social media and e-commerce are three powerful components that have changed our lives. Influencer marketing has become a key strategy for companies seeking to reach new consumers. Influencers have proven that they can have a big impact on buying behavior and companies' marketing. LÄS MER
5. Consumers’ Perception Towards Pre-loved Activewear and Factors Influencing ItMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate the consumer perception of young consumers living in Sweden, towards second-hand activewear and to identify characteristics that may have an influencing effect on the perception. The study was based on the following two research questions: (1) How do Swedish consumers perceive buying activewear second-hand? (2) How second-hand barriers/characteristics play a role in consumers’ purchasing decisions and do it affect their perception towards pre-used activewear? The study was based on qualitative research and the empirical material was collected through eight semi-structured interviews conducted via face-to-face interviews and via online Zoom meetings. LÄS MER