Sökning: "Consumer preferences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 210 uppsatser innehållade orden Consumer preferences.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In transport and mobility industries, in recent years, there have been numerous innovations that have certainly had a major impact on the lives of citizens and their habits. The advent of new technologies and the importance of staying connected especially when travelling have opened the door to numerous innovations that are changing the concept of mobility inside and outside urban centers. LÄS MER
2. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Amplified by the introduction of the smartphone, which is now integrated in nearly every aspect of daily life, consumer credit-financed purchases are more accessible than ever and can now be spontaneously made in a matter of minutes. The aim of this thesis is to investigate the relationship between various financial decisions and time spent on social media (SMT). LÄS MER
4. CSR is more than PR - Consumer perception of digital sustainability communication from fast fashion brandsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
5. Tourism and marine resource conservation tentacle in tentacle? Zanzibari hotels as biosphere stewards in support of octopus closuresMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : Tourism fuels the Zanzibari economy but adds to the depletion of marine resources. However, the concept of corporate biosphere stewardship suggests that companies with consolidated power can influence sustainability pathways. LÄS MER