Sökning: "Consumer reaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden Consumer reaction.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Neurologyca company received a request from a client, Orange, on how to improve its appinterface, Orange TV, to be more user-friendly. The project's main purpose is to evaluate the userexperience and optimal design of the interface, focusing on qualitative and quantitative research toanalyze the consumer emotional reaction while using the app. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The market power of digital platforms and ecosystems has probably been the most discussed and concerning topic in competition policy in the last years. Some companies in the area of digital platforms have grown so rapidly that they now dominate entire industries. LÄS MER
3. Friend or foam? Improved methods for stunning of pigs with foam : effects of repetition and scent on pig reaction to foamUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : There are several methods available for stunning of pigs before slaughter, but the most frequently used at larger abattoirs are electricity and CO2. There are advantages and disadvantages with both methods. As there is no method that does not have major animal welfare drawbacks. LÄS MER
4. Influence of social media advertising on consumer behavior : A quantitative study in Germany and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Social media sites and platforms have been on the rise for the last decade. Especially sincethe start of the still on-going Covid-19 pandemic it reached an all time high. Over half of theworld’s population is using social media. Everyone knows Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,TikTok, Snapchat, and many more. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : Title: Is sharing really caring? Subject: Bachelor thesis in International Marketing, 15hp Authors: Mattias Andersson & Eric Gummesson Keywords: consumer behavior, targeted ads, advertising, privacy, consumer intrusiveness Problem statement: This study looks to provide clarity about consumers' perception of the intrusiveness of a targeted advertisement and their overall behavior in regard to targeted ads. The authors of this look to find out what different factors play a role in a consumer’s mind when they see a perfectly tailored ad made just for them. LÄS MER