Sökning: "Consumption rate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 634 uppsatser innehållade orden Consumption rate.
1. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper seeks to explore how the persistent health shock that is covid-19 impacted people’s everyday life as it pertains to short-term consumption and priorities. This is conducted by studying how the housing market in Sweden was affected by the crisis during 2020, more particularly how the house prices were affected in selected municipalities in the metropolitan regions and a region from the north. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, there is a strong and growing interest in solar power. In recent years, photovoltaic (PV) system installations have increased dramatically and a large part are distributed grid connected PV systems i.e. rooftop installations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Construction is known for consuming large quantities of raw materials and high amounts of energy. In 2018, the construction industry was responsible for 6% of global energy consumption, 11% of global CO2 emissions, and approximately 36% of the total waste in the European Union. LÄS MER