Sökning: "Consumption taxes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden Consumption taxes.
1. Vad är väl en plastpåse värd? En studie av den svenska befolkningens genomsittliga betalningsvilja för en plastbärkasseKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the negative environmental effects of plastic carrier bags have increasingly been recognized. As a result, various countries, including Sweden, have adopted measures such as bans and taxes to reduce the consumption of such bags. The Swedish plastic bag tax was put in place in May 2020. LÄS MER
2. Increasing fuel taxes as an identity threat : a case study of the social movement Bensinupproret 2.0Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Due to the ratification of the Paris Agreement, Sweden has committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions from the transport sector with 70 % by the year 2030. One of the approaches to help reach that goal is to increase the tax price on fossil fuels, as an attempt to reduce fossil fuel consumption nationally. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : The rural municipalities in the mountain areas of northern Sweden has for a many years experienced an out-migration of people in working age witch have led to an older populationand a smaller source of taxes. In addition of these municipalities with a lot of tourists and second home tourists have periods of the year when they have a population that is a lot larger then they have capacity for. LÄS MER
4. The Effects of Capital Income Taxation on Consumption : Panel data analysis of the OECD countriesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates if the tax rate on dividend income has a significant effect on private consumption expenditure. This is done through a panel study on 36 OECD countries during the period 2000-2019. Regressions using differenced data and several control variables are used. LÄS MER
5. Can directed policy increase plant-based consumption in place of meat, to reduce GHG releases? : the case of minced products in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : A dietary transition from meat to predominantly plant-based diets is a desirable target with regards to climate change mitigation efforts. Therefore, this study aims at analysing the question if taxes and subsidies across differentiated minced products could increase people’s plant-based consumption in place of meat, to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. LÄS MER