Sökning: "Context Information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2681 uppsatser innehållade orden Context Information.
1. A possibility, a threat, a denial? How news robots affect journalists’ work practices and professional identityMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to gather an understanding on how news robots have influenced and will influence journalists’ work. This thesis also seeks to explain how journalists’ attitudes towards news robots have changed after they started working with or side by side with news robots, and how news robots affect journalists’ professional identity. LÄS MER
2. The double-edged sword? A quantitative analysis of authoritarian stability in the digital context.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since its introduction the relationship between the modern information and communication technologies (ICTs) and authoritarian stability has been a topic of discussion. We have witnessed how the tools these technologies brought with them have been used to mobilize protest and topple dictators, at the same time we are seeing how authoritarian leaders use the technologies for the benefit of their own through enhancing surveillance and propaganda efforts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine descriptions of plaintiffs in Swedish district court rulings in cases of violations of women’s integrities for an in-depth insight into how the image of abused women is constructed in this context. The focus was on: what information about the plaintiffs was deemed relevant to include in the judgments; what characteristics and circumstances of the plaintiffs were described in the texts; and in what way the plaintiff's victim role was constructed in the judgments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. Tritici) is a crop disease caused by a fungus that regularly infects wheat and causes yield loss in Ethiopia. The disease has a significant impact on the country’s crop production, food security, health, and socioeconomic well-being. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Context: Log files are produced in most larger computer systems today which contain highly valuable information about the behavior of the system and thus they are consulted fairly often in order to analyze behavioral aspects of the system. Because of the very high number of log entries produced in some systems, it is however extremely difficult to seek out relevant information in these files. LÄS MER