Sökning: "Continuous Deployment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden Continuous Deployment.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In traditional Software Development Life Cycle, medium and large organizations tend to divide the activities of Operations and Development into separate departments. These groups often have a troublesome relationship because of different incentives during the software delivery process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Developing high quality software is a challenging task and there are various techniques and processes proposed to achieve high quality of software. This project examines the process of continuous inspection that automatically reviews source code using modern technology, such as repository management services, continuous integration services and continuous code analysis tools. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : DevOps is an ill-defined but trending approach to software development. Many companies are seduced by its promises of reduced costs and risks. DevOps life-cycle is often represented as a continuous everything, but very little is said about how to get the ball rolling. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : As a disruptive innovation, IoT has been creating a high impact over organizations’ current strategies and business models. This continuous process of change will have an increasing influence on how organizations and industries as a whole conduct their businesses, and is set to have an active role towards the development of entirely new business models and markets. LÄS MER
5. Development of an Intelligent Embedded Interface for Interpreting Biosignals Recorded by Novel Wearable DevicesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In recent years there has been a considerable development in the realm of sensing technologies, embedded systems, wireless communication technologies, nanotechnologies, and miniaturization has made it possible to create smart wearable systems that can record data from the human bodies and monitor our daily activities. Most expectations for the successful deployment of wearable devices and their tangible impact for the society is in healthcare. LÄS MER