Sökning: "Continuous improvements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 402 uppsatser innehållade orden Continuous improvements.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Football has been around for more than a century and has gathered a large following,creating a tremendous market for livescore applications. To gain users, companiescompete using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and User Acquisition methods,which are the topics of this thesis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Hydropower is simply the largest source of renewable energy in the Nordic countries, where It compose around 90% of power production in Iceland, 70% in Norway, 40% in Sweden and 20% in Finland. Mountainous terrain and abundance in the surface water is a significant contributing factor in hydropower production. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : It is becoming increasingly important to have a more efficient and well-functioning supply chain in order to achieve competitiveness and therefor profitability in an increasingly globalized market which higher demands on companies. For a company to maintain its competitive advantage, companies must adapt to changes through continuous improvements and implementing of forecasting to reduce waste of company’s resources. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Spent Fuel Repository for low and intermediate radioactive waste, SFR, is owned by SKB (Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Co). The repository needs more monitoring of groundwater seepage and improvement of the monitoring methods. Seepage is currently managed by a system that collects the seepage in 2 levels before pumping it to the surface. LÄS MER
5. Structural evaluation of concrete buildings considering bearing capacity, load combinations, and safety regulations : Analyzing the difference design methods used in old Swedish Norms “Statliga betongbestämmelser 1949, BBK79, Eurocode”Master-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad; KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Design regulations for concrete structures differ through time and place. Throughout the years design regulations have been changed and adjusted for improvement and to ensure safe and secured structures. LÄS MER