Sökning: "Coping strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 899 uppsatser innehållade orden Coping strategies.
1. “Den sociala tillvaron är som bortblåst”. En kvalitativ studie om studenters psykiska hälsa med distansundervisning och restriktionerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The main purpose with this study was to explore how students' mental health have been affected by the year of the pandemic. Furthermore, this study has focused on how the students have felt regarding the distance education and the restrictions that the government have decided about to prevent the spread of Covid-19. LÄS MER
2. ”Jaha, fanns det ett syskon också?” En kvalitativ studie om personers erfarenheter och upplevelser av att växa upp med ett syskon med psykisk ohälsa. SQ4562,Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine people's experiences of growing up with a sibling with mental illness. The aim is also to examine what kind of strategies the well siblings have used to deal with eventual challenges.This qualitative study was based on six individual, semi structured interviews. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore integration meanings, experiences, and challenges aswell as coping strategies among Farsi-speaking refugee women in Sweden. Therefore, threequestions related to the main aims of research prepared including; (1) what does integrationmean to Farsi-speaking refugee women? (2) What challenges did Farsi-speaking refugeewomen face during the process of integration in Sweden? (3) How do they cope with theirproblems and challenges during the process of integration?A qualitative method with an explanatory interview was used to collect the data. LÄS MER
4. Transnational Experiences of Ugandan Students in Gothenburg, Sweden; Challenges and Adaptation strategiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative study was to explore the transnational experiences of Ugandan students in Gothenburg; Sweden. The focus was to understand how cultural differences affect the academic and social life of these students, the ways in which they adapt to the new host country Sweden, challenges they might have encountered and how they have managed to overcome them. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to contribute with knowledge of how uncertainty affects decision making processes regarding carbon footprint. This study explores companies' perspectives on what uncertainties they experience, how these uncertainties affect their decision making processes and how the companies handle these uncertainties. LÄS MER