Sökning: "Corporate Donations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Corporate Donations.
1. Will Good Deeds Redeem Your Sins? A quantitative study of the effects of corporate charitable donations in a sin stock settingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. The effect of corporate donations on a company’s market value in a short-term perspective : An event study approachMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Societies around the world have seen an increased willingness to contribute to social responsibilities activities. One way for corporations to commit to corporate social responsibility (CSR) have been to donate corporate assets. However, donating company assets has been questioned if justifiable. LÄS MER
3. Undermining the Local: Power, Acceptance, and Confidence surrounding a Chilean Mining Operation : Social Impacts of the Mining Operation Los Pelambres on the Cuncumén CommunityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : The present ethnographic research explores the socio-economic repercussions of a copper mining operation in Chile on its host community. By examining the development of the relationship between this local community and the mining company since the latter’s arrival, this thesis sheds light on the possible (secondary) impacts of corporate social responsibility (CSR) measures and participatory spaces on intracommunal dynamics. LÄS MER
4. "Det stavas inte konsumentskydd, utan pengar" : En kritisk retorikanalys av hur CSR kommuniceras i Svenska Spels marknadskommunikationKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In society today, it has become more common that companies are expected to strive against following a Corporate Social Responsibility. The concept of CSR involves the responsibility every company have towards the society and has it roots in economic, social and environmental standpoints. LÄS MER
5. Corporate donations to charities. Comparison between Finnish and Swedish tax legislation and the compatibility with the EU law.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This paper compares tax legislations regarding a right to deduct donations to charities in corporate taxation in Sweden and Finland. The national legislation of each Member State of the European Union grants different tax exemptions for non-profit organizations. LÄS MER