Sökning: "Corporate Social Responsibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1629 uppsatser innehållade orden Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the most complex challenges of our time, as its consequences are reflected in a variety of social and political areas that are interlinked. The problem of 'climate change' has evolved from an environmental problem, to a political issue and, ultimately to an object of jurisprudence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines how five of the largest, swedish companies work with corporate socialresponsibility (CSR) and sustainability. The current study investigates how the companiespresent their work with sustainability in their annual sustainability reports. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
4. The Effect of ESG on a Global Fund Market - Integrating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in the investment strategy: A Global Market ResearchKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the different performances of global funds when implementing an ESG-strategy during the period 2013 to 2018. Using the from Morningstar Direct, consisting of return, Morningstar Sustainability Rating, Morningstar Portfolio Sustainability Score, Portfolio Controversy level and Environmental-, Social-, and Governance- Score, we conduct the regression analysis using the Fama French Carhart model. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are a few dozen state-owned funds in the world that, to some extent, managecapital belonging to its citizens, collectively called Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF).During the middle of the 20th century most of the Nordic countries created funds thattoday are to be called SWFs. LÄS MER