Sökning: "Corporate bonds"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 86 uppsatser innehållade orden Corporate bonds.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Credit spread is the extra risk-reward that an investor is bearing for investing in corporate bonds instead of government bonds. Structural models, which are simple in their framework, fail to explain the occurring credit spread and underestimate the predicted credit spread. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish corporate bond market has evolved into a viable choice of financing for Swedish firms. There has been a rapid growth of corporate bonds issues. Meanwhile, we see an increase in the leverage ratio for firms with bonds. Historically, the demand for leverage has been seen as a function of firm characteristics. LÄS MER
23. High Yield – Tid Att Blomstra? : En studie av den svenska företagsobligationsmarknaden för små och medelstora fastighetsföretagKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Hybrid securities do not constitute a new phenomenon in the Swedish capital markets. Most commonly, hybrids issued by Swedish real estate companies in recent years are preference shares. Corporate hybrid bonds on the other hand may be considered as somewhat of a new-born child in the family of hybrid instruments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Money is often left on the table when corporations issue new securities. Explanations for the underpricing phenomenon are often related to information asymmetry between the investor and the issuer. In this study we investigate factors affecting underpricing on corporate bonds in the Swedish market. LÄS MER