Sökning: "Corruption experiences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden Corruption experiences.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : There is now a near consensus among researchers about the destructive consequences of corruption. In the light of this, measuring corruption has become a global industry. An important and commonly used data source are several large-scale multi-country projects that survey citizens directly about their perceptions and experiences of corruption. LÄS MER
2. “As the twig is bent, so grows the tree” : A study of the influence of Swedish corporate culture in managing ethical dilemmas in BrazilKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Throughout history, the Latin American region has faced inequalities in the form of ethical issues that derive from institutional corruption, bribery and negligence. Today, the region is facing an ongoing shift in terms of emerging market potential, whilst influences from global trends are establishing roots. LÄS MER
3. A qualitative study of barriers to access and use of pre-paid postnatal care services among mothers under the reproductive health voucher system in rural UgandaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialmedicin och global hälsa
Sammanfattning : Background: The first six weeks following a delivery is a critical period for the mother and the newborn. Despite removing out-of-pocket fees at a postnatal care access point in some parts of Uganda, few mothers utilize pre-paid services. LÄS MER
4. Post-communism and its connections to corruption in Eastern Europe : A qualitative study about corruption in Bosnia-Hercegovina and RomaniaKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : Corruption perception is a disputable subject. While corruption is hard to prove, corruption perception indexes are used in political measures such as denying adherence to international communities or international travel zones like Schengen. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is to explore why petty corruption dominates and persists in Bosnian society despite the major anti-corruption efforts of Bosnian government and international organisations. By approaching corruption from a social-legal perspective, this thesis aims to explore the local experiences, social norms and morality of informal transactions in Bosnian society. LÄS MER