Sökning: "Cost of Equity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 177 uppsatser innehållade orden Cost of Equity.
1. Does reporting on involvement in poverty alleviation affect the cost of equity? - Empirical evidence based on listed companies in SwedenKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to conclude whether there is a difference in the effect on the cost of equity between companies involved in targeted poverty alleviation and companies that are not involved. Previous research indicates that increased transparency and sustainability reporting have a positive effect on the cost of equity and therefore this study aims to add research in this area. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) is a popular investment strategy for purchasing equity securities. Even though previous research shows that DCA is somehow inefficient, it has remained a default strategy widely recommended by financial advisors worldwide. LÄS MER
3. A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, A study about potential closet indexing in the Swedish equity mutual fund industry.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : We measure the activity of Swedish domiciled equity mutual funds with Sweden as geographical investment universe, by calculating their active share with respect to major market indices like OMX30 GI and OMX Small Cap TR and retrieving tracking error and r-squared from Bloomberg. Afterwards we calculate the cost to investors by comparing the cost of investing in comparable explicit index funds and the cost of the closet indexers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Following the financial crisis of 2007 - 2008 stricter regulations were introduced to theinternational banking system. This regulatory framework came to be referred to as Basel III andinvolves major changes for active banks and the financial sector. LÄS MER
5. Nanoinfluencers som inflytelserika opinionsledare : En kvalitativ studie om hur ett företags Brand Equity påverkas vid samarbeten med nanoinfluencersKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Due to the dramatical change in society coming from digitization, marketing changed from a traditional approach to a digital scene. A phenomenon that appeared as a result of this is marketing through influencers, also seen as opinion leaders in online communities. LÄS MER