Sökning: "Cost performance Index"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 uppsatser innehållade orden Cost performance Index.
1. Risk-adjusted Earned Value and Earned Duration Management models for project performance forecastingMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Project control is essential to ensure that the investment on a project is providing the intended benefits and is valuable to the customers. Previous methods offer project performance monitoring and forecasting tools, but they lack accuracy and the associated techniques omit the project financial risk (any unplanned event that has an impact on schedule and budget); the main factor of project failure. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of Signal Optimization Software : Comparison of Optimal Signal Pans from TRANSYT and LinSig – A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : The design of traffic signal control plan is directly related to the level of traffic congestion experienced both at the junction level and the network particularly in urban areas. Ensuring signals are well designed is one of the most cost-effective ways of tackling urban congestion problems. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to design a cost-effective planar Maxwell fish-eye lens in PCB technology operating at the center frequency 5 GHz with a bandwidth of 20 %. An approach to design a cost-effective lens is to use a metasurface, which is commonly realized as a periodic structure of unit cells. LÄS MER
4. Design of High Performance Flanges and its Influence on Manufacturing Costs, Structural Performance and WeightMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This project attempts to research the manufacturing cost, with an emphasis on machining, of high performance flanges for Turbine Rear Structure (TRS) applications, as well as the tradeoffs with structural performance and weight. A combination of traditional cost modelling techniques from the literature, as well as, the non-conventional manufacturing complexity index, as cost indicator are implemented. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The European commission have set targets regarding the reduction of emission of greenhouse gases, the improvement of the energy efficiency and the use of renewable resources of energy respectively by 20 % by the year of 2020. Swedish targets are even more ambitious compared to the European Commission that aims to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions by 40 %, improve the energy efficiency by 20 % and make 50 % of the energy be produced from renewable resources. LÄS MER