Sökning: "Costs Benefits"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1299 uppsatser innehållade orden Costs Benefits.
1. Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Proactively Adding Features in opensource system Bitcoin-Wallet: A Simulation studyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Objective: This paper builds on previous research and expands on the cost-benefit analysis of proactive feature annotation, with a focus on using Java to validate the findings from a real-world case study. Background: The significance of features within a system lies behind the need to locate them as they often necessitate identification for enhancement, and editing-related activities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Aim: To understand why big logistics companies do not focus their resources on improving space utilization and decreasing the phenomenon of empty running. Moreover, this study aims to present the potential economic and environmental benefits of reduced excess air in packaging and its effect on truck deliveries. LÄS MER
3. ATT STÅ I KÖ FÖR ATT RÖSTA En kvalitativ intervjustudie om köande väljares uppfattningar och tankegångar kring valköer i det svenska riksdagsvalet 2022Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A new electoral law was implemented in the Swedish parliamentary election of 2022. The aim was to strengthen electoral secrecy and meant that the voters took their ballot papers one by one behind the voting booth. Accordingly, the Electoral Authority issued a warning that the law could cause voting queues. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the correlation between Sweden's municipal equalization system and economic growth and efficiency for the years 2005 to 2022. This paper uses panel data for all 290 municipalities and a fixed effects model to study the two main parts of Sweden's municipal equalization system: the income equalization system and the cost equalization system. LÄS MER
5. Second Life Applications for Degraded EV Batteries : Evaluating Benefits Basedon Remaining Useful Life and Battery ConfigurationsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the potential of second-life electric vehicle batteries, which are no longer suitable for electro-mobility, to provide energy storage solutions. The study iden- tifies two potential applications for second-life batteries: charging stations and residential PV energy storage systems. LÄS MER