Sökning: "Council of Ministers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden Council of Ministers.
1. 100 år av representativ demokrati - Hur har våra ”blivande ministrars” bakgrund förändrats under denna tid?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background, objectives, earlier research, and method The Swedish parliament approved universal and equal suffrage for women and men on 24 May 1919. The election to the Swedish second chamber in the parliament in fall 2021 was the first election according to the new regulations. It has now past more than 100 years since this reform. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutet för Rysslands- och Eurasienstudier; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study has evaluated the economic development progression in the Russian Arctic over the 2008-2020 time-period. Departing from the qualitatively formulated official objectives in the Russian Federation’s Policy for the Arctic to 2020 (signed in 2008), this investigation sought to trace the implementation process and analyse the extent in which they have been met. LÄS MER
3. Destruction or Protection? A discursive institutionalist study of the ideas behind the different responses to the Minimum wage directive in Sweden and FinlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study seeks to understand and explain why Sweden and Finland voted differently in the Council of the European Union on the proposal of a minimum wage directive. The two countries share a labor market system, based in collective bargaining and important roles for trade unions and employer organizations, without a legally set minimum wage. LÄS MER
4. Between ‘Place-Branding’ and ‘Sense of Place’ in the Nordics : A comparative study through two generations of Nordic residents in Stockholm.Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Place branding refers to the strategical act of attaching a positive reputation to a geographical place. This concept is argued important due to its ability to boost places with advantageous lead when globally competing over financial, cultural and human resources. LÄS MER
5. Protein Recovery from Alkaline Extracts: A Comparative Analysis of Isoelectric Precipitation and UltrafiltrationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Proteins are one of three macro-components of a diet. An increasing demand for products that can be a complete protein source exists. The vulnerability of the current food system towards environmental impacts and the inability to keep up with the rising population has shifted the focus on valorising underutilised by-products of the food industry. LÄS MER