Sökning: "Country Road"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden Country Road.
1. Groundwater flow paths in fractured crystalline bedrock : Electromagnetic VLF measurements and modelling of a groundwater basin in Svanberga, SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden is a country with a relatively high number of private wells, where about 1.2 million inhabitants in permanent housing and an equal amount in summer housing relies on private wells as their drinking water supply. At the same time the market for drinking water treatment products is unregulated regarding quality and requirements are needed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : The school has undergone a lot of changes the last couple of years. The pressure on students has increased as grades have generally fallen and in some areas very much. Studies point to the fact that many students in elementary school struggle a lot with the pressure they experience at school. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The digital payment industry has become one of the fastest evolving markets in the world, but in the wake of its rapid advancement, an ever increasing gap between academic theory and the actual reality of this market widens - and especially so when it comes to entry theory. It is widely acknowledged that the world is moving towards an ever more homogeneous economy, but despite the fact that payment preferences differ greatly from country to country - research on this subject continues to revolve mainly around localized efforts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : In Guinea Bissau, one of the third most underdeveloped countries, there are many areas that are hard to reach by any other kind of vehicles than motorcycles – cars struggle with the poor road conditions. This means that many smaller communities, that are at a considerable distance from a larger road or city, become isolated and vulnerable. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Since the twentieth century, the earth has been getting warmer due to human activities that releases greenhouse gas. One of these activities is human transportation. In Sweden, the transport sector (especially road traffic) is responsible for one-third of the country’s emission. LÄS MER