Sökning: "Country of origin effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden Country of origin effects.
1. Born Global Firms in The Furniture Industry - A Multiple Case Study of Scandinavian Furniture brands within the Premium SegmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. The Country-of-Origin Effect in the Personal Care Market : A study on Swedish consumers’ perception of Chinese productsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: The Country-of-Origin Effect in the Personal Care Market Level: Final assignment for Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Author: Simon Andersson and Gustaf Persson Supervisor: Jonas Kågström Date: 2019 – January Aim: The study aims to analyse Swedish consumers’ perceptions on the Country-of-Origin effects regarding Chinese products. Method: The study is based on a quantitative method. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2017, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) estimated that more than $10 billion worth of foreign aid commitments to developing countries were directed at the health sector. A large share of this health aid targets Sub-Saharan African countries that continue to display some of the lowest levels of development worldwide. LÄS MER
4. The impact of environmental policy stringency on FDI flows: Evidence from BRIICS-OECD flow panel datasetMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Paris Agreement has increased interest in environmental policy research, which has alerted that companies will relocate their investment to countries with less stringent environmental standards. This pollution haven effect, although theoretically analyzed, has wide-ranging empirical results which are highly dependent on the selected case and proxy for environmental policy stringency. LÄS MER
5. Låt landet lyfta loggan - En kvantitativ studie om country-of-origin-effekters påverkan på företags varumärkeskapitalKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Let the country lift the logo- a quantitative study of the country-of-origin effects impact on the brand equity. Seminar date: 2018-06-01 Title of the course: FEKH29 - Bachelor Degree Project in Marketing Undergraduate Level, Business Administration, 15 University Credits Points Authors: Johanna Göransson, Leo Sondén Karestrand, Linn Forsberg Advisor: Clara Gustafsson Key words: Marketing, Brand equity, Country-of-origin, Brand origin, Consumer behaviour, Purpose: This study aims to explore which of the country-of-origin effects that affect the certain components of the brand equity the most. LÄS MER