Sökning: "Crimea Peninsula"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Crimea Peninsula.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The objective of the present case study is to comprehensively examine the widely condemned and still ongoing Russian occupation of the Crimean peninsula. Drawing on theoretical notions regarding the state of exception, this study sheds a light on civil and political rights developments in the occupied Crimea. LÄS MER
2. Krymskij krizis 2014 goda : Tochka zrenija Rossijskoj Federacii i gosudarstv-chlenov General'noj Assamblei OONKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Slaviska språk
Sammanfattning : World society has been an eyewitness to a couple of actions during the 21st century that has disturbed the peaceful coexistence of neighbouring countries. As a consequence of this disturbance some parts of one of the countries was expropriated. These cases were events that took place in Georgia 2008 and Ukraine 2014. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to examine what problems, causes and solutions three Swedish governments identified concerning three decisions of cooperation with NATO, and to understand these decisions with constructivism and hard and soft power as theoretical perspectives. The first was the decision to join Partnership for Peace in 1994. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to connect the theoretical concept of Hybrid Warfare, with the Russian military doctrine, and the historical deception concept of Maskirovka, in a case study, analysing the Russian annexation of the Crimea peninsula in 2014. Hybrid warfare has been an intensely debated topic, where a good many scholars claiming it to be neither an entirely new concept, nor a helpful analytical perspective for war studies. LÄS MER
5. I huvudet på Putin. Hur världsbild och värderingar styr politiskt agerande. En fallstudie av Putins beslut att annektera Krim.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research is a case study of Russia's annexation of the peninsula of Crimea in 2014. The annexation of Crimea is one of many conspicuous actions by Russia during later years with President Vladimir Putin as the decisive executor. LÄS MER