Sökning: "Criminal theories"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 uppsatser innehållade orden Criminal theories.
1. Are the Swedish police racially biased? A study about potential racial profiling by Swedish Police AuthorityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Racial profiling is something that has been occurring in different contexts and countries for decades. When discussing the topic, it usually refers to the police authority conducting direct or indirect racial profiling of individuals who seem suspicious or that have foreign appearance compared to the native population. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to examine the attitudes towards criminal records, presented in Flashback in order to gain greater knowledge and understanding of how the criminal record can affect (re)integration. The material consists of posts from the forum Flashback with content about how the criminal record can affect an individual's opportunities in the society and to integrate. LÄS MER
3. ”…sedan är fröken fri” Fosterfördrivning och maktens dimensioner: En diskursanalys av ett rättsmål i Malmö 1892Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and analyses concepts of criminal abortions during the 1890s. The analysis is based on source material in a court case about illegal abortions that took place in Malmö in 1892, as well as in articles wish were published in the daily newspapers in connection with the same legal case. LÄS MER
4. Framställningen av fängelsedömda kvinnor: en diskursanalys av könsskillnader i svensk offentlig debattKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to examine and analyze the discourse on female prisoners in Sweden. To be sentenced to prison requires severe criminality and the lifetime sentence is the most severe conviction to criminal acts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Legitimacy is a necessary precondition for a well-functioning judicial system and it can be achieved in a variety of ways. One way of achieving legitimacy, that the Swedish legislator has chosen, is to constitute a system where lay judges work alongside professional judges in the Swedish courts. LÄS MER