Sökning: "Crisis Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 965 uppsatser innehållade orden Crisis Management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic, Sweden realized that our elderly care was badly affectedduring the crisis. This thesis will look into how the government can use the instrument ofstate funded subsidies towards municipalities to increase elderly care resources throughbudget steering during a dynamic crisis like Covid-19. LÄS MER
2. Resilience and vulnerability in the tourism industry during a pandemic. A comparative study between Finland and Sweden on different geographical scalesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In 2020 the Covid-19 virus spread rapidly and became a global pandemic. This had a severeimpact on the tourism industry since travel was halted due to restrictions imposed to stop thepandemic. This makes it an essential geographical problem since tourism is about the movementof people in different environments. LÄS MER
3. Redovisningskvalitet & omställningsstöd - En studie om de statliga bidragens effekt på redovisningskvalitet under coronapandeminMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The quality of financial reporting is imperative for its utility. It is therefore ofgreat importance that accounting information reflect the underlying transactions in a correctmanner. LÄS MER
4. Trust, performance, and compliance during crisis times. Longitudinal analysis of trust in authorities and performance evaluations as the predictors of compliance in crisis situations.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While the concepts of trust and performance often appear together in research, there seems to be little consensus on how they together relate to compliance. The purpose of this study is to examine this relationship, how it changes overtime, and to question the common idea of trust being one of the main predictors of compliance in crisis situations, suggesting that performanceevaluations might play a bigger role than often thought. LÄS MER
5. "Under pressure". A study of the Swedish Public Health Agency´s crisis - and reputation management during the COVID-19 pandemic.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study examines the Swedish Public Health Agency’s (PHA) crisis communication regarding the COVID-19 pandemic during the year of 2020. Departing from a synthesis of the frameworks of Image Repair Theory and Bureaucratic Reputation Theory, the PHA’s online press conferences are critically analyzed to map out how the PHA’s representatives react to reputational threats that occur alongside and in connection to its management of the crisis at hand. LÄS MER