Sökning: "Critical Discourse Analysis CDA"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 303 uppsatser innehållade orden Critical Discourse Analysis CDA.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this research is to investigate how ESD intersects with the subject ofMother Tongue Tuition in the compulsory school system via one municipality inSweden. This is done by engaging with two analytical foci: i) the analysis of attitudesandresponses to ESD in MTT. LÄS MER
2. “MORE FEMINIST BULLSHIT”Exploring Sexism and the Battle Over Gender Construction in Video Game Discourse CommunitiesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Thisstudyexplores gender construction in video game discourse communities, using Critical Discourse Analysis(CDA)as a theoretical frameworktogetherwith a quantitative, corpus linguistic methodology.Discourse samples weretaken from five online content creators for World of Warcraft(WoW)who react to the four Shadowlands: Afterlivestrailers for theWoW expansion released in November of 2020. LÄS MER
3. The Matrix Behind Womanhood : Political Ideology and Substantive Representation of Women in PolandMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In 2015 the Polish political environment saw a sudden change with the election of PiS (Prawo i Sprawiedliwość/Law and Justice), a conservative right-wing wing party that became the ruling voice in society. Due to the interconnectedness of politics and religion, the role of the Catholic church gained prevalence leading to a shift in the preferred discursive practices. LÄS MER
4. Sprängningar & Kalasjnikovs : En kritisk diskursanalys av rapporteringen om förortsgäng och mc-gäng i svensk press.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : In the aftermath of the conflict between motorcycle clubs Hells Angels and Bandidos in the 90´s, with shootings that resulted in many casulties it seems that they have been silent since then. When a new conflict between gangs from the suburbs emerge it seems that they had taken the place of the motorcycle clubs in news media as the worst criminals in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. “Tis the season to be vegan” : Discursive identity formations and the discursive construction of veganism in the communication event #veganuaryMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : Offering contemporary insights into movement activities, this study explores the discursive identity formations and discursive constructions of veganism in the communication event #veganuary on Twitter. In a tentative attempt to understand #veganuary as a site of discursive and socio-cultural change, this study seeks to answer the research questions: (1) “What discursive identity formations take part in the semantic battle for the meaning of veganism in the communication event #veganuary on Twitter?”, (2) “How is veganism discursively constructed in the communication event #veganuary on Twitter?”, and (3) “How can we understand #veganuary on Twitter as a site of discursive and socio-cultural change?”. LÄS MER