Sökning: "Critical Leadership Studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Critical Leadership Studies.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
2. Factors Affecting Managerial Willingness to Change : A Case Study on Change Management When Implementing New Digital TechnologyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The rapid growth of technology development increases the need for incumbent organizations to digitally transform. Studies show that digitally mature organization have a 26% higher profitability than peers (Westerman et al. LÄS MER
3. Leadership for Sustainability is Female - Or is it? A critical gender perspective on sustainability consciousnessMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This Master’s thesis argues for leadership for sustainability as a role consisting of skills that can be learned, and re-examines the notion that female leaders are better for sustainability. While gender socialisation may equip women and girls with competencies required for considerate and holistic problem solving and seeing beyond purely economical benefits, it hinders men and boys to develop the same skills. LÄS MER
4. Pedagogy at Hogwarts : A literary analysis of teaching methods and theories at Hogwarts in the Harry Potter booksUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This essay argues that the Harry Potter books can be used to analyse various methods and theories regarding pedagogy since the school setting is a major part of the stories. J. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Gender equality is widely discussed topic in the modern society, and the issue of female underrepresentation on corporate boards has been discussed for decades. Previous research, on one hand, is focused on non-financial contribution of women on boards, such as improvement of communication, decision-making, stronger focus on CSR and stakeholder orientation etc. LÄS MER