Sökning: "Critical Security Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 230 uppsatser innehållade orden Critical Security Analysis.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Today the majority of embedded software is written in C or C++ using the thread paradigm. C and C++ are memory unsafe programming languages that often appear in CVE (Common Vulnerability and Exploits) reports. LÄS MER
2. “Peace with Legality”: The discursive exit route from the implementation of the Peace Agreement Between Farc-EP and the Colombian StateMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Peace Agreement between Farc-EP and Juan Manuel Santos is the result of a complex dialogue, not only between the signing parties but also between the victims, the opposition, the international community and the civil society. The agreement entails a narrative that recognizes the armed conflict and proposes a path to end it while bringing peace and reconciliation. LÄS MER
3. Leadership in times of terrorism threat : An Analysis of George W. Bush’s and Barack Obama’s leadership qualities concerning counterterrorismMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : While the US-presidency comprises the most powerful office of leadership in the world and has also been investigated at various angles in personal, biographical approaches as well as comparative studies, this research paper specifically lays focus and compares the two presidencies of President Bush and President Obama in regard of their leadership qualities and counter-terrorism strategies. Because counterterrorism seems to be a good example of how presidents perform crises-management and because the subject by itself is critical in the perspective of human rights and security concerns, the research paper has chosen to focus on President Bush and President Obama who are known to have chosen different routes and strategies in countering terrorism. LÄS MER
4. A nexus in crisis: How Brazil’s push for energy security through sugarcane-based ethanol is affecting its water securityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As reliance on energy and water resources grow, so do the concerns regarding their security, especially in terms of availability. A projected rise in population, accompanied by the relentless pursuit of economic growth and increasing climate change, indicate that greater stress will be placed on these same resources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we explore the idea presented in the Swedish National Library Strategy (2019) to tie the public libraries closer to the nation’s total defense system. The purpose of the study has been to understand which problem this idea was formulated as a solution to and how the suggestion is problematized by information science professionals, using critical discourse analysis methods developed by Carol Bacchi. LÄS MER