Sökning: "Critical success factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 418 uppsatser innehållade orden Critical success factors.
1. Organising Civil Resistance : Understanding the effects and dynamics of organisational structures on the outcome of civil resistance campaignsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : The use of nonviolent tactics has become the most common way to achieve change. The field of civil resistance has been predominantly focussed on the dynamics related to the outcome, however, about the types of organisational structures that are most effective, is no general consensus, yet. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: The International Manufacturing division (IM) at Volvo Group Trucks Operations (Volvo) in Gothenburg handles the supply of Volvo’s international manufacturing efforts. This is done using knock-down manufacturing where complete trucks are sent in pieces to be assembled at location. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Problem: Researchers argue that the definition of project success is difficult to pinpoint as it varies depending on both individual perspectives and situational factors such as the organization and the project type. They also argue that the traditional way of evaluating project success, by adhering to schedule, cost, and scope, is outdated and incomplete and hence there still exists no exact definition for agile project success. LÄS MER
4. ERP Implementation Case Study - Comparative Study Between Governmental and Private ERP ImplementationKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Implementations of ERP-systems are very expensive endeavours and are associated with a high risk of failure. However, the rewards of a successful ERP-implementation are bountiful. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This research aims to investigate if gamification is a suitable method for creating stronger incentives for people to recycle. The research was conducted in partnership with PantaPå, the world’s first deposit app for recycling packaging. LÄS MER