Sökning: "Cross-border M A"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden Cross-border M A.
1. Implementeringen av IFRS och dess påverkan på gränsöverskridande kapitalflöden : En kvantitativ undersökning av sambanden mellan redovisningsstandarder och nivåer av utländska investeringar, utländska lån, samt utländska portföljinvesteringarKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how the mandatory adoption of the international reporting standards IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) for publicly listed companies affect countries’ levels of in- and outflow of cross-border capital. The continued harmonization of financial reporting standards on an international level is bringing up questions regarding supposed benefits of their implementation. LÄS MER
2. The effect of cultural distance on cross-border M&A performance by emerging market firms - A multiple measurement analysisMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how cultural distance affects cross-border M&A performance of emerging market firms. The study adds to the previous literature by using a multi-measurement approach, a broader sample of emerging countries and by comparing the effects to those of developed market firms. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to contribute to the ongoing discussion about M&A performance and the impact pre-merger characteristics have on post-merger performance for the acquiring firm. The study is limited to acquisition deals that occurred in 2014 and the acquiring firm being located in the EU-15 area. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose To examine if Chinese acquirers create short-term shareholder wealth through cross-border acquisitions, measured by fluctuations of the stock price of the acquiring firm. Additionally, to investigate if industrial, institutional and cultural independent variables affect the cumulative abnormal returns. LÄS MER
5. Sharing globally in a limited world : How sharecoms can internationalize by implementing M&As and/or strategic partnershipsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : During recent years the sharing economy has had an increased impact on the modern business climate, and the level of engagement among researchers has increased. The sharing economy is changing the way individuals perceive business and challenges traditional business models. LÄS MER