Sökning: "Cross-cultural studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 78 uppsatser innehållade orden Cross-cultural studies.
1. Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small BusinessesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Title: Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small Businesses Authors: Ana Clara Mueller Meirinho and Li Mengting Level: Master Thesis, 30 hp Keywords: Entrepreneurial leadership, Leader traits, Hofstede’s 6D Model, Small Business, Cross-Cultural leadership, Brazil, China. Background: Entrepreneurship is important among all the countries for the growth and prosperity of nations due to movement of economic activities that they generate. LÄS MER
2. CSR determinants of consumers' purchase of organic food : A cross-cultural comparison between China and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe the determinants of corporate social responsibility (CSR) that are: community support, diversity, employee support, environment, overseas operations, and product, on consumers’attitude towards purchasing of Organic food brands with Individualism as a moderator. It obtains a quantitative method by the deductive approach. LÄS MER
3. Managing Swedish Gender Equality Policies in Shanghai : A study on how Swedish based corporations, established in Shanghai, manage Swedish gender equality policies cross-culturallyKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Despite policy efforts by the Chinese state to eradicate gender inequality, statistics show that the issue of gender discrimination in the work domain has become increasingly acute in modern day China. The prevailing gender inequality derives from China’s deeply rooted masculine oriented cultural and societal structure, and traditional norms and values towards women in the work domain are fighting the policies against gender inequality that the Chinese state has implemented. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : In recent years, a new wave power of sharing economy, or known as collaborative consumption has emerged in accommodation, and tourism marketplaces (Guttentag, 2015). Airbnb is one of the most talked-about among the sharing hospitality companies, which is an online marketplace and a platform connecting worldwide travelers with local hosts somewhere. LÄS MER
5. Impoliteness in language and gesture: a cross-cultural study of impolite behaviour in Russian and SwedishMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kognitiv semiotik; Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Impoliteness has been considered as a marginal phenomenon for scientific research for some time, although as a type of behaviour it has always been around us. The field of impoliteness studies is currently growing, but there are clear gaps in the research that concerns the conventionality of expressions, different semiotic systems through which impoliteness is expressed and cross-cultural comparisons. LÄS MER