Sökning: "Cultural Exchange"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 189 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural Exchange.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation 2019, 30 HECSecond Cycle2019:26.... LÄS MER
2. Grekland som Kinas trojanska häst i Europa? En kvalitativ studie om de politiska implikationerna av Kinas investeringar i GreklandKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explain Greece’s decision to block EU’s statement on China’s human rights record at the United Nations Human Rights Council in 2017. By formulating a hypothesis that Greece’s decision was a result of Chinese investment in the country through the global infrastructure project “Belt and Road Initiative”, the study then engaged in a process tracing, combining both inductive as well as deductive methods to reach a sufficient explanation of the outcome. LÄS MER
3. Pragmatism eller narkotikaliberalism : En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av debatten om sprututbyte och skadelindring i svenska dagstidningar 2016–2018Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish needle exchange debate was revived when regulations for opening new needle exchange facilities were lightened 2017. Needle exchange has been debated over ever since it was introduced in the mid 80’s. With the contemporary debate as a premise the aim of this study was to see if the arguments for and against needle exchange has changed. LÄS MER
4. The potential of innovative dry source-separating urban sanitation technologies in Montero, Bolivia : A sustainability assessmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Montero is one of the cities with the highest population growth inthe lowlands of Bolivia. According to Montero's municipal plan for water and sanitation, only 36 % of the population in the urban areas of Montero is connected to the sewage system. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Several studies show that students with a mother tongue other than Swedish are disadvantaged in the meeting with text rich mathematical tasks. This is especially so when the tasks have a context that is linked to Swedish culture and tradition that is unknown to the students. LÄS MER